Fashion Friday- Green and black and white polka dots - The Style Sisters

Fashion Friday- Green and black and white polka dots

By The Style Sisters - Friday, December 05, 2014

More with polka dots!! I paired my black and white polka dot skirt with a crisp white blouse and green cardigan today.
My signature Skinny black belt around the sweater and blouse and some black pointy shoe flats.
Fashion Friday green cardigan with black and white polka dot skirt
I mixed two different necklaces to have it make more of a statement..I like the two different sized pearls. Fun Huh?!
Fashion Friday black and white polka dots, green cardigan
Fashion Friday green cardigan
He other day I showed you this outfit with a studded black third. It here is the blouse without the t shirt for a completely different look.
Simple classic and can be worn with a black jacket, white sweater or even grey...mix this blouse with multitudes of bottoms in other colors...blue, denim, pink, white...it's endless! I love making my clothes work for me instead of the other way around. Create more outfits around a few pieces of clothing...find a formula that works for you.
Fashion Friday
Black and white polka dot blouse H&M
Black and white polka dot skirt- Seagull book
Black and white polka dot blouse H&M
Red skirt- Target
Ta Ta For Now!
Karin

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

4 Comments

  1. Adorable!! When I used to work I would lay out outfits and take pictures of the mixes. Need to do that again with my jeans. You inspire me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stacey thank you for stopping by and sharing your thoughts... My daughter and I just went through her closet and photographed a bunch of outfits using just two skirts and lots of different tops, accessories and shoes.. We made 9 or so different outfits and photographed them. So easy to plan for work now!
      I'm so happy to know I inspired you!
      Hugs
      Karin

      Delete
  2. Polka dots are awesome, I love all clothes with them! Great outfits.

    Carpet cleaning Putney

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry I'm late to comment, but my RSS feed hasn't been updating properly. Anyways, I just had to stop by to say that I really love the green with the black & white polka dots. You look absolutely adorable, as usual! :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments

google.com, pub-6147156586187059, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0