Tip toe through my garden - The Style Sisters

Tip toe through my garden

By The Style Sisters - Saturday, July 19, 2014

My gardens are looking so pretty right now I just wanted to share it with all of you.

This is actually and hanging pot filled with lots of colorful flowers...we bought it around Mother's Day from Costco and when I took the picture it looked really good but recently we've had some hot days and it is suffering a little bit :(

Petunia

I love poppies

And hydrangeas

Hydrangea

This is the front yard ...look at my man spraying for weeds...he is the gardener man

Remember when my hubby and daughter made these garden beds for me for Mothers Day you can see it here. This year we have green peas, green beans, thyme, green onions and lots of tomatoes.

We also planted this pear tree just last year and we have quite a crop growing...I'm super excited!

How is your garden growing this year?

 

 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 Comments

  1. Your flowers and garden looks absolutely stunning! I always struggle with keeping petunias looking full and lush. I've tried plants and seeds and they still end up the same way. They start out looking so beautiful but by the time August rolls in they begin to look scraggly and I'm heartbroken. I keep saying I'm not going to buy any more but I just love their colors and initial beauty and blooms.

    ReplyDelete

Comments

google.com, pub-6147156586187059, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0