Fall Centerpiece Idea and Centerpiece Wednesday - The Style Sisters

Fall Centerpiece Idea and Centerpiece Wednesday

By The Style Sisters - Tuesday, September 18, 2012

I was inspired some older Pottery Catalogs that showed large glass containers filled with fall leaves.

I decided to use some dried corn cobs for texture and pinwheels made from book pages.

I have shown you these before...my daughter Madeline makes these and I love how they add texture and vintages color to the table.

I placed two of these large glass containers down the center...mixed with candles and the folded book pages.

I hope you enjoyed my fall Centerpiece idea.

Link up to Centerpiece Wednesday and share all your fun and a creative ideas with us!

I am linking to

Between naps on the porch

<

p>  

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

5 Comments

  1. Love this tablescape!!!!!!!!! Wish I was there to sit at that table!! :) Have fun with Moo this weekend!! She is so excited to look at houses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your table setting is lovely. I really like the use of the book pages! The books sculptures are terrific and add so much texture. I have a couple of 500 page books that I'm working on now. Turning all those pages sort of wear your fingers out!

    I received the lovely giveaway gift and it's adorable! Many thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your pretty centerpiece and such great ideas. Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have immeasurable patience to fold all those pages. I am thoroughly impressed!!! The domes are just amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Comments

google.com, pub-6147156586187059, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0