St. Patricks Day Tablescape and Centerpiece Wednesday - The Style Sisters

St. Patricks Day Tablescape and Centerpiece Wednesday

By The Style Sisters - Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Welcome to Centerpiece Wednesday and our version of St. Patrick's Day!

In our updated version of our St. Patrick's day tablescape we went with a clean look using white plates, natural weave placemats, gold goblets that represent the Leprechaun's pot of gold.

Our centerpiece consists of two creamy colored urns topped with faux green leafy balls and a large glass cloche over three creamy white candles. We used these green leafy balls to represent the green for St. Patrick's day. Simple and natural.

In the back you can see my golden goblets...any leprechaun would love these on his table don't you think? The napkin rings are eggplant colored with green and yellow...I love this particular combo! These placemats add a hint of spring with their basketlike weave...very natural and I love the texture.







This is a different look for me.. clean, simple, natural and yet elegant with the addition of the gold goblets.

Happy St. Patrick's Day everyone! Luck of the Irish!
I am changing up the format for linking up to Centerpiece Wednesday to try something new
Please link up to Centerpiece Wednesay and share anything that has been the centerpiece of your week whether it is a new recipe, a creative home craft, something you made for your home and of course and most of all any creative centerpiece you have used on your table.
Love to see all your creative ideas you inspire me!
I am also linking up to

 

 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

14 Comments

  1. Love the fresh clean look of your table! The golden goblets work perfectly with the placemats and add sparkle. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice tablescape. I love the shape of your cloche - very unusual.

    Thanks for hosting!

    Blessings,
    Liz @ The Brambleberry Cottage

    ReplyDelete
  3. After many years, I've fallen in love with amber again. I adore your goblets. They are the perfect finishing touch to your wonderful table. Thanks for inviting us for a peak. Cherry Kay

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice t'scape! Like the freshness of it. I have two similar "leafy balls" and would love to have those beautiful urns you've used!
    Thanks for hosting Centerpiece Wednesdays!

    DD

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your natural white table! Thanks for hosting :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the invite and visiting me. I just linked up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi lovely ladies.
    Your tablescape is so lovely. I love you amber goblets also with your dishes looks so elegant for your party, and your centerpiece is so sweet. My next tablescape will have my amber wine glass's in it.Thanks so much for hosting your sweet party and putting your sweet
    comments on my tablescape. Hope you have a wonderful St.Patrick's Day.
    XXOO Diane

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a pretty setting. I really like your topiaries and goblets--I need to get some goblets!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much for the invite to the party! Your place settings are wonderful. I'd really enjoy sitting down at that table.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for visiting my blog and inviting me to the party. I'm all linked up. I'm a Linky and GFC follower too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your topiaries! What a beautiful tablescape with the goblets and textures. Thanks for inviting me!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the crisp clean look of all white. Great job, as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I can totally get on board the clean, crisp, modern St. Patrick's Day train! This looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your very fresh and natural look of your table..I really like using the faux topiary balls in containers and compotes..yours look beautiful in the white urns..

    I hope that you would consider linking up to my very first tablescape party at Housepitality Designs..

    ReplyDelete

Comments

google.com, pub-6147156586187059, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0